Monday, February 06, 2006

Chicken Soup

I wonder if some of my coworkers fight all the time they're around their spouses. The mainframe software sales manager just sent me an e-mail timestamped 9:36 p.m. I left the office around 8:00 p.m., and I thought that was late enough. Whether all this time in the office is productive is another question.

I took the chicken soup broth and added what little chicken I could salvage, tofu cubes, a can of tomatoes, some mustard greens, a little rice, bean sprouts, straw mushrooms, and leeks. If you ever have to cook something, try soup. Just look around and toss random ingredients into the pot. It's hard to screw up soup, although I suppose it's possible. This soup is exceptionally tasty, and I even managed to add the sprouts and mushrooms at the last minute.

No comments: